Things to consider before you get a 360 photo booth for your next event
If you are going to organize an event in the near future and are looking for ways to spice it up and make your event the talk of the town then renting a 360 photo booth in the near future is the way to go my friend. You must have witnessed one at a party or event yourself. They are extremely popular nowadays, in fact, an essential for ‘LIT’ party. This is because being captured from a 360-degree perspective and getting so many different snaps of just a single pose is definitely a lot of fun, especially for our insta-obsessed generation.
Getting a good photo at an event or a party and being present at the same time can be quite difficult to master. But a 360 photo booth that would get 120 frames of you will most certainly get the job done, and your guest would leave happy and entertained after getting a celebrity-like treatment. After all, being captured from different angles is sure to make one feel like they are a star.
Following are a few things that you should consider before getting a 360 photo booth for your next event.
- Do some research about the photo booth company’s reputation. Now, there are a lot of ways of doing so. You could either go to their website and read reviews or you could contact some of their previous clients and ask about their experience. If a friend of yours gave you the recommendations then you could ask them.
- Find out if they will provide customer support during the time of the event. This is crucial because you wouldn’t want to disappoint your guest with technical issues that would hinder their paparazzi experience. Ask the company to send an attendant who will set up the whole equipment and be present to help out with any issues that may arise during the event.
- Check out the props they are going to offer and whether they match the aesthetic of your event or not. If they don’t go with the theme of your event then you could request them to customize it however you want. Don’t hesitate to ask them about it.
- Make sure that the company provides decent lighting equipment. There is a reason why the quote “May the light be with you” is so popular.
- While we are on the subject of equipment, make sure they have a good quality camera. And by a good quality camera, we mean a pro-level DSLR.
- Do check out the features the photo booth company offers. Nowadays, most companies offer features like slow-motion videos, GIFs, filters, and other things such as easy sharing of photos.
- Lastly, compare the prices of various photo booth companies before finalizing one. Always try to negotiate with the company and come to a mutual agreement.
Comments are closed.